University parking. CURB gets high marks on campus.
CURB is particularly well suited to the university parking environment for a number of reasons:
• Large numbers of people need to congregate in tight geographical proximity
• There is, by necessity, frequent movement for the majority of campus visitors
• Permitting for professors, employees and/or specified vistors can be integrated seamlessly
• University parking space is at a premium and alternative transportation should be encouraged
• Provides comfort of ready access to emergency 911 services through
CURB can makes campuses more inviting and easier to negotiate for students, faculty, staff and visitors alike. In addition to all the conveniences of any CURB system, a campus CURB system can integrate seamlessly with a university’s Student ID system enabling students and faculty to use their IDs as an electronic parking permit.