CURB loves the city and the city loves CURB
CURB supports both traditional and alternative modes of transportation.
By securely storing bicycles, storing and dispensing public rental or public share bikes (either traditional pedal or hybrid electric) and offering dynamic metered parking for cars, scooters and motorcycles, CURB provides varied options for users.
CURB works hard 24/7.
CURB is more fully automated than traditional metering systems with round-the-clock back office support. CURB provides owners with increased revenues from the following sources:
• Additional revenue from more effective enforcement and better, more dynamic management of parking assets
• Advertising revenue from merchants and other entities that want to reach urban visitors.
• New revenue derived from the parking of bikes, motorcycles and scooters
• Increased revenue from additional payment methods including integrated pay-by-phone and permitting applications
• Increased revenue from sophisticated pricing models
CURB promotes local commerce.
• Large Kiosk touch screen doubles as an information portal letting users know where to go, what to do and how to score a deal in the downtown area. Convention and visitors authorities can use this service to promote the area, provide ticket purchase and offer directions to events. • City’s can publicize community events and nearby merchants can promote themselves.
• Sidewalks and plazas become more attractive and functional with the elimination of the ‘picket fence’ effect of meter poles.
• Offers area merchants a point-of-decision advertising opportunity (including free validated parking) while generating another revenue stream for system owner.
CURB supports mass transit.
Located at major terminus locations – bus stations, university campuses, downtown corridors – CURB can enhance a mass transit system.
• Bus or rail passengers can store and retrieve their personal bike, rent or borrow a public bike, and ride to their ultimate destination.
• CURB allows residents and visitors to use public transit or travel by foot, use either their own bicycle or access public bikes and get to their destination efficiently.
CURB provides an eco-friendly parking solution.
CURB provides a dynamic parking infrastructure that enables the owner to:
• Reduce congestion by encouraging motorists to park in less crowded corridors through bike share availability and parking rates that affect parking location choice and duration.
• Support the use of motorcycles, scooters and other eco-friendly vehicles.
• Provides available space information to the parking public.
• In the near future, CURB will offer electric vehicle charging.