Why use CURB?
CURB offers choice.
By securely storing bicycles, storing and dispensing public share bikes, and offering metered parking for cars, scooters and motorcycles, CURB provides users with a variety of options.
• With CURB you can drive a car, scooter or motorcycle and park.
You can drive, then ride your own bike.
You can take a bus, then ride a public bike.
You can walk, use a public bike and park it securely at any CURB kiosk.
CURB offers security.
• CURB’s patent-pending Bike Vault securely locks both bike frame and wheels. This eliminates the stripping of poorly locked bikes. Bike Vault secures a personal bike and public share bikes making cycling a simpler, more attractive transportation option.
• Our well-lit payment kiosk with 24/7 video option is inviting and safe.
• Kiosk enables emergency 911 access
CURB offers convenience.
• Flexible payment options are offered for parking and renting including coin, credit, and private subscription cards. Credit, debit, and subscription payment options eliminate the need to feed the meter.
• Large, easy-to-use color touch screen is simple and intuitive to use.
• Access to relevant local information
• Merchant on street validation supported
CURB improves the urban experience.
Bike parking and bike share enable simple, convenient, door-to-door transportation for cyclists, pedestrians, motorists parking in outlying areas and public transportation users. They reduce the number autos in urban centers and decrease carbon emissions.
CURB informs and directs.
• CURB Kiosk acts as an information portal. System owners can contract with their area convention and visitors authority to make tourist information available, as well as city services, entertainment, dining and shopping information, maps and directions.
• Kiosk can dispense coupons to drive merchant or event business, as well as sell event tickets.
• CURB can be set up to accept payments for municipal services.